Fresh fashion for fall 2021

Each fall season we see new trends take over the fashion industry and old trends make their way back into style. This fall, we have begun to see eccentric and sophisticated trends hitting the streets. Check out these fresh fall fashions on West Essex students!

By Molly Simon, Senior Chief Arts and Culture Section Editor

Photos Courtesy of Reese Biggerstaff, Haleigh Farese, Angelina Velardi, Olivia Wiess, Alivia Sabato and Molly Simon.

Behind the Byline
Photo of Molly Simon
Molly Simon, Senior Chief Arts and Culture Editor
Molly is the Senior Chief Arts and Culture Section Editor for the 2021-2022 Wessex Wire. Molly’s favorite things to do are play lacrosse and soccer. She is the Varsity Lacrosse captain. She also loves to spend time at the beach and with her friends. Her favorite Netflix show is "Gossip Girl" and favorite movie is "The Devil Wears Prada." 
  • New Gossip Girl exceeds fans low expectations with its new and unique take on the popular blog.

Arts & Culture

REVIEW: “Gossip Girl” is back, and remember, you’re no one until you’re talked about

• Dune was released in the United States on Oct. 22, 2021 as part one of a trilogy. The film features Rebecca Ferguson as Lady Jessica and Timothée Chalamet as Paul Atreides.

Arts & Culture

REVIEW: Breathtaking visuals in ‘Dune’ fail to fully conceal its lack of sentiment

• Netflix released season 3 of You on Oct. 15, 2021. The season follows serial killing couple Joe and Love to the suburbs and shows that there is nothing boring about white picket fences.

Arts & Culture

REVIEW: “You” Season 3 is killer

• Releasing their long awaited albums in the same month, Swift and Adele have fans anxiously preparing themselves for the new music.

Arts & Culture

Taylor Swift and Adele are releasing albums a week apart, prepare yourself

• Arts & Culture

Details emerge about unsafe working conditions on set of fatal Alec Baldwin film

• Photos obtained from IMDb

Arts & Culture

Halloween costumes expected to see in 2021

• Unique Halloween costumes that will bring a pop to the party

Arts & Culture

Unique Halloween costumes that will bring a ‘pop’ to the party

• After its theater release on Sept. 3, 2021, “Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings” broke pandemic box office records.

Arts & Culture

REVIEW: Marvel’s new film breaks racial barriers and shatters the company’s expectations

• Easy On Me

Arts & Culture

Adele’s “Easy on Me” highlights her powerful comeback

• SUN DRESSES: Sun dresses have always been a trend during the summer, but in 2021 people have taken a different approach to the iconic style. People have gravitated towards long, knit dresses to make their style look more elegant. These dresses work very well with tans and are perfect for a night out to dinner or even just for the beach!

Arts & Culture

Styles of Summer 2021

Activate Search
Fresh fashion for fall 2021